Our library contains a wide range of historical primary sources from Meriden as well as secondary sources about the city.
We have a large collection of the International Silver Company’s catalogues and their collection of design books. A spreadsheet listing these documents is below.
Our newsletters regularly feature articles by local historians, which are added to the library as well.
Watch this space for updates in the coming months.
- International Silver Library of Design Books
- International Silver Company Factories and their Lines
- Articles by Paul Butkus
- Articles by Patricia Singer
- International Silver Company Shines Once More: Connecticut Explored 2/2016
- World War II Chaplains’ Kits Made By International Silver Co : Association of Small Collectors of Antique Silver article #206
- A Masterpiece Gone Missing: The Silver Replica of the Sloop Defender: Association of Small Collectors of Antique Silver article #221
- Alfred G. Kintz, a Prolific US Designer: Association of Small Collectors of Antique Silver March 2017