The rewards of membership:
- Eligible to vote and help guide the Society
- Be eligible to serve on the board
- Free admission to museum and house – suggested donation for non-members $5
- Free or discounted admission to events – suggested donation for non- members $10
- Advance notice of all events
- 10% museum discount
- Free subscription to quarterly newsletter– ($10 extra for mailed copy)
You may download and print a membership form HERE and send it with your check to MHS – Membership, P.O. Box 3005, Meriden CT 06450 or, you may become a member or renew an existing membership with a credit-card , online, securely, through PayPal (you don’t have to have a PayPal account.) To do so, select your membership level from the pull-down menu and click the Pay Now button below.
Family Membership $25.00/year
Individual Membership: $15.00/year
Senior Membership (over age 65) $10.00/year
Student Membership: $10.00/year.
Life Membership: $250.00/per person
Senior Life Membership: (over age 65) $125.00/per person
Corporate Membership: (Your company name and contact information will appear on all our publications) $50.00.
Donations, in addition to membership dues are greatly appreciated but are optional.
If you’d like to get involved, we can use your volunteer skills in any of the following fields: IT; Open House Host; Research.Â
You can also help by volunteering to serve on any of our committees: Collections Management; Finance; Grants; House & Grounds; Marketing & Public Relations; Membership; Nominating; Programs and Fund-raising